Get a Repeat Prescription
There are a variety of ways in which you can order your repeat medication
- On line: speak to reception staff on how to register for this if you have not already done so.
- 24 hour answering machine: Telephone: 0191 240 2727. This is available 24 hours per day, so you can even phone when the practice is closed.
- Post: You can post your request to us. Please remember to tick the items you require on your request form. If you would like us to post your prescription back out to you please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- Fax: You can fax your request to us on: 0191 262 3646.
- In Person: You can hand deliver your request to us. There is a box in the lobby at the practice where you can leave your request.
- By telephone: If you would prefer to speak to a receptionist and wish to telephone the practice then please do so after 2.00 pm.
Your prescription will be ready for collection within 48 hours.
Please note that this practice does not endorse any cold calling of patients by any company. Please be very careful who you give your personal & medications details to and if you are worried contact your local GP or pharmacist.